Friday 31 December 2010

It is, after all, just another day

 

Unless something should happen 'out of the blue', twixt now and midnight, such as the fact my 'bete noire' - currently residing at 10 Downing Street - is proved to be but a figment of my imagination, I am blogged-out for 2010.

 May I wish all readers - and their kith and kin - a very Happy New Year. I would also wish to express my thanks to you all for following my 'witterings' and hope we shall meet, once again, in 2011.

To those 'out and about' this evening, have a great time. To those who like me have only themselves for company, I suggest a few drinks and then bed before midnight - as it is, in the words of Paul McCartney, just another day.

8 comments:

IanPJ said...

A very happy new year to yourself sir.

Speak with you again next year.

Captain Ranty said...

Have a great night WfW, and best wishes for 2011.

Keep at it!!!

CR.

microdave said...

Take care, and hope to see you blogging again next year!

Witterings from Witney said...

Ta IPJ.

Thanks CR

m/dave: you will! Probably on Jan 1!

Anonymous said...

Seconded (or thirded)WfW.

Up and at 'em next year.

Have a nice one.

Tarka the Rotter said...

WfW

Have a great night and all the best for the year ahead - your witterings keep me going!

Witterings from Witney said...

BJ & TtR: Many thanks for yr good wishes and reciprocated, naturally.

May this year give us all that which we seek!

Winnie said...

Great post thaankyou