Wednesday 17 December 2008

Five Reasons To Leave The EU

Courtesy of Prodicus I reproduce an extract from one of his posts.

I cannot bear to live under under a dictatorship with a corrupt pretence of a 'parliament' which has voted its own president total, arbitrary personal power to govern its business.

I cannot bear to live under a dictatorship whose 'president of parliament' allows one member to call another 'insane' for holding a minority view.

I cannot bear to live under a dictatorship which I cannot evict from power in any circumstances, regardless of its gross corruption, its failure to account for the billions it takes from the people of Europe and its hounding out of officials and politicians who expose its corruption.

I cannot bear to live under a dictatorship of whom a representative can stand before the elected President of an independent nation in his own capital, abuse him with impunity and order him to fly a foreign flag over his nation's parliament.

I cannot bear to live under a dictatorship whose members of 'parliament' are elected by party machines in every case and who threaten with violence anyone holding my views, as Daniel Hannan MEP was threatened.


Any one of these reasons is cause for a sane person to demand this country leaves the European Union.

No comments: