Friday 1 May 2009

Dr Evan Harris - Amongst Many!

Courtesy of Lee Rotherham from the Taxpayers Alliance comes a report of words spoken by Dr Evan Harris, Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for Oxford West & Abingdon.

Evan Harris should hang his head in shame, together with all those other MPs who have acquiesed in furthering Britain's membership of the European Union, and, as Lee Rotherham so elequently puts it, ".....to categorically state that MPs should shirk Britain’s national interest is a sell out to Brussels of the highest order." should bring nothing but contempt for Evan Harris and his ilk from any true Briton.

Approaching the anniversary of my 'Three Score Years and Ten' it is unlikely I shall outlive Harris, however were I to be so lucky then, believe me. I shall spit on his grave!

No comments: