Sunday 19 July 2009

Norwich By Election - The Forgotten Party?

Overnight two opinion polls published their findings and the media duly 'parroted' the results, yet there may well be a surprise in store for the three main parties.

Craig Murray, standing in Norwich reports that:

"I have knocked on hundreds of doors personally, possibly thousands, in the last three weeks. I can report that I have detected absolutely no public enthusiasm for the Conservative Party. The media's presumption that this is a shoo-in for Chloe Smith seems based on nothing. In fact, many more people have told me that they are voting UKIP, than have said they are voting for any other party. The large majority say they will either not vote, or will vote for an independent." (my emphasis)

I wonder...............

No comments: