Sunday 3 January 2010

Conservative Policy - What Policy?

So we have Ken Clarke, in the Sunday Telegraph, ruling out raising taxes whilst David Cameron and his cabal 'duck & dive' on the question, rather than providing a specific response.

One statement by Clarke was rather telling:

"Well, I came back on to the front bench because I was impressed with Cameron's leadership. He has changed the party in ways of which I really approve because we had become far too right wing and far too obsessed with narrow issues". 

A comment which just proves my earlier assertion that Cameron is 'of the Left' and an 'EU Lover' - which is where we all know Clarke is!

Paraphrasing a comment to an article appearing on Conservative Home, as it echos mine:

"My beef with the Conservatives and their policies is that both are a load of bull."


No comments: