With the EU - and Britain's membership of that odious organisation - in the news, there are a number points that need making:
1. Cameron is not a Eurosceptic.
2. Cameron is not to be trusted - whatever he says he will do, he most definitely does not do.
3. Cameron, Hague, Liddington and the media know f'all about the EU, which is obvious from their output.
4. Europe is not a country, it is a continent presently ruled - due to the crap it produces - by the incontinent.
5. For the avoidance of doubt virtually half our laws have originated from Brussels - which means there has been a significant transfer of power, something that has continued under the Coalition government.
6. As a result of 5, the United Kingdom is no longer a self-governing nation - something which no-one can any longer deny.
7. The 'expertise' of our political class is, in the main, non-existent - so the sooner they are 'hung, drawn and quartered' the better.
8. In view of 1-7, we - and our country - are well and truly f*****d!