Wednesday 20 October 2010

Those That Produce The Problem Should Pay......No?

Following my post, which did not attract the adverse comments I thought it might, I notice Twitter is alive with even more comments on the cut in child benefit, of which the following is an example by Ian Cawsey:
"ConDem Government's Spending Review show families with children to pay double what banks will to clear their mess - all in it together then"
To which I would point out - pedant that I am - the banks were not the ones causing the 'fucking' problem!


Just a thought.........................!!

2 comments:

john in cheshire said...

I don't really mind helping most people if and when I am able to. What I object to is being forced to help and someone else deciding for me who is worthy of my help.

Witterings from Witney said...

Think that is how everyone feels jic!