Wednesday, 10 February 2010

What The Butler Thinks

Eamonn Butler, of the Adam Smith Institute, will never need to worry about funding his retirement - as and when that happens. He will always be able to earn a bob or two as a comedian. Some examples:

"Toyota are recalling 8m of the Toyota Prius. They knew it was bad when the crash test dummies refused to get into car the and the GPS lady started saying prayers on start-up."
"A new Populus poll says that 42% of us (yes, 25m people!) think Britain has got so awful that they would like to emigrate. One can only imagine that the other 58% are MPs waiting for Sir Thomas Legg to clear their expense cheques."

No comments: